For admission to Grade I the child must be 5 years old by the 15th of April in the year of admission.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM:
1. Three copies of the student’s passport with valid residence visa for the U.A.E.
2. One copy of Father’s passport with valid residence visa for the U.A.E.
3. Two copies of the Emirates ID of the student.
4. Three recent photographs of the child (size 6x4 cms).
5. Two photocopies of the Birth Certificate (in English). (Please attach the original for verification.)
6. Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. This is required for students
seeking admission from Grade 2 onwards.
7. Students seeking admission to the School from Grade 2 onwards are also required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested as per the guidelines given below:
a) For students coming from India the following order of attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate
Verification by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area, from where the T.C has been obtained or from C.B.S.E. / CISCE / State Board.
The seal and signature of the Education Officer / Board has to be attested by the Indian Consulate in Dubai.
Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah-U.A.E.
b) For students coming from the Gulf Countries the Transfer Certificate should be attested by the
INDIAN EMBASSY in that country and
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS of that country.
c) Students coming from within the U.A.E. They are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education.
8. Admission to Grade 11 is based on the marks secured in the Common Rehearsal Exam. Only students scoring 70% overall and 80% in Mathematics and Science will be considered for the Science Stream. All those who pass the All India Secondary School Examination of Grade 10 do not automatically qualify for admission to Grade 11.
9. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose character or academic performance is not satisfactory.
Parents are advised to give at least a month’s notice to the school while applying for a Transfer Certificate or a School Leaving Certificate. Applications are processed only after the students stop attending school and after paying the required fee for Ministry attestations.
Parents are requested to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Medical Room after collecting the Transfer / Leaving Certificate.