The Manipal Media Fest ’18, the annual creative festival for schools and universities in UAE was held on the 27th and 28th of November and hosted by the School of Media and Communication MAHE, Dubai. Our students participated in 15 of the events and achieved a scintillating victory in 11 categories.
- Click Bait (Food Photography) – Vishnu & Abel - Winners
- Verses (Poetry writing) – Syed Abid - Winner
- Sketchy Subject (Still life Competition) - Joel - Runner-up
- 200 (Short Story Writing) – Kiran – Winner
- Just Sell It (Ad Making) – Shravan, Ayan, Prasanth, Amogh, Hanif & Kevin - Winners
- Framed (Portrait Photography) – Gautham – Winner
- Meraki (Art Exhibition) – Gokul – Runner-up
- Urban Spaces (Street Photography) – Hamza, Abel, Gautham, Ditto & Prudhvi
- 36 Hour Challenge (Film making) – Vishnu, Anand, Aakash, Shravan, Manav & Aryan
- Mojo (Mobile Journalists) – Dhananjay & Rahul
- On Air (Competition for RJs) – Tahnoun & Abhimanyu
OOB also bagged the Overall Winner’s Memento for the year.
Kudos to the team for their exceptional performance!