Overall Effectiveness: Very Good
Key strengths of the school as identified in the SPEA review – 2022
- Students’ attainment in external and international examinations.
- Student’s personal and social development and their innovation skills in cross curricular activities and clubs.
- Health and safety and compliance through rigorous procedures across the school.
- Very effective and inspirational school leadership team.
- The drive and expertise on the board of governors and the professional partnerships with the school community.
SPEA Distance Learning Evaluation - 2020
Overall Judgement during Phase 1 of the implementation of distance learning is Developed.
The school has achieved “Developed” in all the 13 themes of Distance Learning Review and indicates that the school is successful on its journey towards a more sustainable and flexible learning option phase.